We offer to our customers several options of financing by means of a bank credit or leasing using credit lines of European banks.
long-term credit financing by foreign banks for up to 5 years (mimimal amount of the deal - 250000 Euro) on the following conditions:
- 1. 15% of bonded goods value (terms of delivery - DAP (Incoterms 2010)) are to be paid through bank transfer or by means of a letter of credit executed by a foreign bank - payment by installments or deferred payment for 1 year 2.
This financing scheme has the following advantages:
- acceptable interest rate on the foreign banks credits;
- long term of credit;
- the first payment out of 85% can be made with a delay from the delivery or from the equipment commissioning date.
- 100% of the goods value are to be paid by means of short- and medium-term credit lines provided by foreign banks for 1-2 years. Payment by installments/ deferred payment is also possible. This financing scheme has the following advantages:
- acceptable interest rate; - no expenses on the financing insurance;
- financing can be arranged within short time. Notes:
- All the above mentioned financing schemes are arranged through authorized national banks
- The final decision concerning the possibility and conditions of financing has to be made by a national bank depending on the customer's credit scoring (favourable balance, sufficient financial flow and security interest).
- The final structure and conditions of the financing depend on a gi